Preheat oven to 350º
Ingredients :- Original Cake Batter Mix, 4 large eggs (room temp.), 2 sticks butter (softened), 1 cup milk (room temp.)
- In electric mixing bowl beat all ingredients on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter in 3 greased and floured 9 inch baking pans.
- Bakefor 25 minutes until golden brown or test with toothpickin center.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from baking pan.
LEMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
Ingredients :- 5 cups confectionary sugar, 2 stick butter, softened, ¼ cup milk Juice from one lemon
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl on medium speed until fluffy.