Preheat oven to 350º
Ingredients :- Original Cake Batter Mix, 4 large eggs (room temp.), 2 sticks butter (softened), 8 oz pkg. cream cheese (softened), 1½ cup milk (room temp.)
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed, and then Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Stir in: 1 cup raspberries (chopped)
- Pour in a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle on top: ½ cup Graham cracker crumbs And put-down inside top of batter.
- Bake for one hour until golden brown.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and remove from baking pan.